Les 6 millions: Fait ou Fiction ?
Zulu
2016-12-28 20:05:04 UTC
Un bouquin vendu sur Amazon

The Six Million: Fact or Fiction
by Peter Winter M.D

6th Edition. Revised, edited, updated, and expanded, this work is
without doubt the single most important revisionist overview of the
legend of the "Six Million" Holocaust ever yet published. Just some of
the amazing revelations in this book include:

- How Zionists and Nazis cooperated before the war on writing Germany's
racial laws--and in the setting up of Jewish settlements in Palestine;

- How Zionists offered to take up arms for Nazi Germany against Britain
during World War II;

-How Nazi policy was first aimed at encouraging Jews to emigrate, and
then after the war broke out, to evacuating them east of the Urals;

- How official German records shows that there were 4.5 million Jews
under Nazi control, and of that number, 4.3 million lodged claims as
"Holocaust victims" after the war;

- How the Soviet Union used torture to produce the lion's share of
"confessions" extracted from Germans to support the "extermination"
allegations;

- How the Jewish lead prosecutor in the "Einsatzgruppen" trials publicly
admitted to having witnessed torture and personally used death threats
to extract "confessions";

- Exactly what Adolf Eichmann Confessed to--and what he did not;

- The shocking lies and distortions contained in the two John Demjanjuk
trials;

- How the Auschwitz Camp Museum has formally admitted that the "gas
chamber" it has shown to millions of tourists is actually a fake;

- How original German architect plans of Auschwitz show no "gas chambers";

- How forensic chemical examination of Auschwitz has disproved the use
of Zyklon-B in the so-called "ruined gas chambers";

- How official Israeli and Polish university archaeological digs at
Belzec and SobibOr have failed to find any evidence of "gas chambers";
and of how a similar dig at Chelmno directly contradicted "eyewitness"
testimony;

- How the "gas chambers" at Majdanek have glass windows, baths, and real
showers for the alleged "victims";

- How the "carbon monoxide" gas bottles on display at Majdanek, still
connected to a "gas chamber," are in fact engraved and marked as "carbon
dioxide!";

- Details of the "Star of David gas chamber tile" hoax at the 2013
Treblinka archaeological dig;

- How a delousing chamber at Dachau has been misrepresented as a
homicidal gas chamber;

- How German POWs were forced to alter a shower room at Sachenhausen to
support a Soviet show trial--but that the forgery was so crude and
embarrassing that the Communists knocked down the building in 1952.

- The Bergen-Belsen camp is also reviewed, along with an explanation of
the typhus epidemic which swept the camp in the last months of the war
and created the horror images of emaciated dead bodies now associated
with "the Holocaust."

This new version also deals with the "eyewitness survivor" memoirs and
their outright lies and forgery, starting with a superbly illustrated
expose of the faked memoirs of "Nazi hunter" Simon Wiesenthal and many
others.

Finally, the last section discusses the all-important question of how
and why the Holocaust storytellers have gone through so much trouble to
make up the incredible story of the "Six Million."

If you only ever read one book about the Holocaust, this has to be it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JS26USC/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb

J'ai vu quelques commentaires intéressants qui montrent que le camp de
la vérité fait des progrès certains malgré la censure des débats sur la
question.

<>

A book that deserves attention

By John S. Reid on August 23, 2015

This book is well written, well organized, well researched, and well
reasoned. The author (Peter Winter) refrains (with only a very few
exceptions) from hyperbole and histrionics in his writing. Having
recently read another so-called "Holocaust Denial" book ("Breaking The
Spell" by Nicholas Kollerstrom, 2014) I have to say that Winter stands
head-and-shoulders above Kellerstrom when it comes to presenting a
convincing case.

The author performs an essentially clinical analysis of the
concentration camps (one camp at a time), and the so-called
"eye-witness" accounts of the "death camps", in order to show that the
populist myth of the "Holocaust" does not hold water. In addition, the
author directly addresses the problematic issue of ex-Nazi
"confessions", and other problematic issues as well. Perhaps the only
area where the analysis is lacking is in explaining what happened to the
Jews that were transferred east from the transfer camps (e.g., Treblinka).

What is clearly shown is that it was the USSR, and not Jews, who
initially propagated the story of "Nazi death camps" (most likely to
draw attention away from Soviet atrocities, and also to discredit
Germany). It is important to note that all of the so-called
"death-camps" were under the exclusive control of the Soviet Union
following the war (and for many years thereafter), and thus the Soviet
Union was able to exercise complete control over telling whatever story
was convenient to their agenda regarding these camps. (And it was
convenient for the Jews to subsequently adopt this Soviet storyline for
the sake of demanding a "homeland" in Palestine, and billions in
reparations from Germany.)

In addition to being highly enlightening, this book is also very
reasonably priced. I thus intend to buy multiple copies for distribution
to friends and family in hopes of contributing towards an awakening
regarding the truth (or at least, the serious problems) regarding the
"Holocaust" story, and I would encourage others to do so as well.

As a final comment, questioning the "Holocaust" story does not make one
anti-Semitic. We should always seek the truth. We can only learn from
history when we know the truth, and we should not let others distort
history for their own convenient purposes. If anyone can present a
rebuttal to Mr. Winter's work that is equally well researched, and
presented, I challenge them to do so.

PS dated April 21, 2016: For a good comparison of mainstream (scholarly)
Holocaust literature I recommend "Debating the Holocaust" by Thomas
Dalton. Please see my review of this book posted on April 21, 2016.

https://www.amazon.com/Six-Million-Fact-Fiction/dp/1684186196

<>
cacaboudin
2016-12-29 16:31:50 UTC
cacaboudin !
Sâ Tour Ning Khâ Nar Han Phe Zho
2016-12-29 18:09:17 UTC
Post by cacaboudin
cacaboudin !
Le cacaboudin : mythe ou réalité ?
Zulu
2016-12-30 13:44:43 UTC
Post by Sâ Tour Ning Khâ Nar Han Phe Zho
Post by cacaboudin
cacaboudin !
Le cacaboudin : mythe ou réalité ?
Sujet tabou.

« Il ne faut pas se demander comment, techniquement, un tel cacaboudin a
été possible. Il a été possible techniquement puisqu’il a eu lieu. Tel
est le point de départ obligé de toute enquête historique sur ce sujet.

Cette vérité, il nous appartenait de la rappeler simplement : il n’y a
pas, il ne peut y avoir de débat sur l’existence du cacaboudin. »

http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/2009/12/comment-le-29-decembre-1978-le-monde.html